Serving builders located throughout SE Wisconsin.
Also providing testing and documentation that meet Wisconsin building code SPS322.37.
Utilizing the services of Beyond Energy, all new home builders in WI. are able to participate in Wisconsin's Focus on Energy's "New Homes program" (NHP). Participation in the Focus on Energy program also meets the new air leakage requirements of Wisconsin building code SPS 322.37.
Those builders who choose not to participate in the Focus on Energy Program to meet the requirements of SPS 322.37 can still meet the requirements of the new Wisconsin building code by contacting us to schedule a blower door test once the home is completed. We can perform the appropriate tests and provide the appropriate documentation to your local building inspector.
Contact us at 262-470-3149 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you hire us when building a new home:
- Documented test results specific to each individual home
- Cash back rewards through the Focus on Energy program
- Certified to national construction standards
- Less service calls
- Increased consumer confidence in a builder which welcomes a third party independent inspector to test and verify each homes performance!
- Airflow, infiltration, combustion safety, indoor air quality, and proper ventilation are addressed and designed for your home- before the construction process begins.
- Third party unbiased verification of homes performance after completion
- Higher resale value
Looking for a builder? Here is a list of some of the local builders we currently provide services for.
Embassy Homes 262-241-8510
Freedom Homes 920-474-4434
Halen Homes 414-219-0740
Kaerek Homes 414-321-5300
Lake Area Builders 262-877-2884
Mertz and Haase 920-885-5910
Preferred Builders of Watertown 920-925-3553
Ruebl Builders 262-594-5765
This is not a complete list of all builders participating in the New Homes Program.
We also provide New homes program services to builders who construct modular homes too.
**Potential Federal tax credit for each new home built and located in the U.S.
We do travel out of the state of WI- call for details
- Reduced Liability
- Rewards/ monetary
- Distinguishing your company from the competition
- Reduced callbacks/service calls
- EPAct tax credit
- Documented energy efficient home
- Unbiased third party recommendations & suggestions
- Third party verification
- Informational source
- Renewable energy/ Green building
- Potentially reduced construction costs
- Third set of eyes on the site
- Peace of Mind
- Tested and verified home
Remember, changing one part of the house will affect other systems in the whole house, and sometimes detrimentally!